Campers and RVers will both be delighted at this park.
State of Ohio Park System, Reservations Available
The South Bass Island State Park at Put-in-Bay is great for an exciting, adventure-filled day. Complete with 120 non-electric camp sites and 11 full service campsite areas, the campground is equipped to accommodate your every need. And don't forget, the state park is pet friendly!
The South Bass Island State Park also offers sheltered picnic tables, watercraft rentals, a limited fishing supply store, and a playground for kids to enjoy. Guests at the South Bass Island State Park are more than welcome to enjoy poolside fun at the Put-in-Bay Resort & Conference Center.
Rental Rates and Options
- Cabents: Sleeps six (6). Rented only by the week. Allocated by lottery system. Cabin walls and a canvas roof. $463 plus tax.
- Rustic Cottage: Sleeps up to eight (8). Rented only by the week. Allocated by lottery system. $625 plus tax.
- Primitive Sites: Cost for 2 persons, up to two (2) tents and one (1) vehicle is $27 per night Sunday-Thursday, $28 per night Friday and Saturday. Sites allow up to six (6) people. $5 per person per night after the first two.
- RV Sites with Electric: Cost for two (2) persons is $32 per night Sunday-Thursday, $33 per night Friday and Saturday. Up to six (6) persons on a site. $5 per person per night after the first two.
- (Campsite rates are subject to change.)
- Map of the Campground: Printable South Bass Island State Park Map
Random Fact: Ice fishing is popular on Lake Erie. The lake freezes over more than the other Great Lakes. Lake-effect snow has a huge impact on the surrounding communities, including Buffalo, N.Y.