The State Park at Put-in-Bay South Bass Island Has Camping For Tents, Campers and RV’s
State Park At Put-in-Bay South Bass Island
The South Bass Island State Park at Put-in-Bay is great for an exciting, adventure-filled day. Complete with 120 non-electric campsites and 11 full-service campsite areas, the campground is equipped to accommodate your every need. And don’t forget, the state park is pet-friendly! Reservations for the State park are strongly recommended as weekends and all days in peak season the State Park is at peak capacity.
The South Bass Island State Park also offers sheltered picnic tables, watercraft rentals including Jet-Skis and small boats, a limited fishing supply store, and a playground for kids to enjoy. There is also a small restaurant located there offering sandwiches, soft drinks, and Ice Cream. The beach at the State Park is a popular place for swimming and skipping the abundance of stones that line the perimeter of the beach area. Guests at the South Bass Island State Park are more than welcome to enjoy the poolside fun at the Put-in-Bay Resort & Conference Center.
The State Park is located about 2.1 miles from the downtown area where the Put-in-Bay Restaurants & Nightlife is. If you are staying at the State Park we recommend you reserve a golf cart online at Put-in-Bay Golf Carts Golf Carts are driven like cars on the island are equipped with headlights, taillights, seat belts and are licensed motor vehicles. There is ample parking for golf carts at the State Park.
Rental Rates and Options
- Cabents: Sleeps six (6). Rented only by the week. Allocated by a lottery system. Cabin walls and a canvas roof. $463 plus tax.
- Rustic Cottage: Sleeps up to eight (8). Rented only by the week. Allocated by a lottery system. $625 plus tax.
- Primitive Sites: Cost for 2 persons, up to two (2) tents and one (1) vehicle is $27 per night Sunday-Thursday, $28 per night Friday and Saturday. Sites allow up to six (6) people. $5 per person per night after the first two.
- RV Sites with Electric: Cost for two (2) persons is $32 per night Sunday-Thursday, $33 per night Friday and Saturday. Up to six (6) persons on a site. $5 per person per night after the first two.
- (Campsite rates are subject to change.)
1523 Catawba Ave., Put-in-Bay, OH, 43456, USA