Beautiful Red Doored Church
Located at 619 Catawba Avenue with the Rev. Mary L. Staley, serving as Priest-in-Charge. The first church on the island, St. Paul's Episcopal, was built in 1865. Jay Cooke paid it for on land donated by Jose DeRivera. See the Web page for Sunday service times. (Our Facebook Page)
Random Fact: Put-in-Bay has a K-12 school that is located in the downtown area.