The Episcopal choice.
St Pauls Church Put-in-Bay The Church with the Red Doors
St Pauls Church Put-in-Bay is Located at 619 Catawba Avenue with the Rev. Mary L. Staley, serving as Priest-in-Charge. The first church on the island, St. Paul’s Episcopal, was built in 1865. Jay Cooke paid it along with funds raised by islanders on land donated by Jose DeRivera. See the Web page for Sunday service times.
619 Catawba Ave., Put-in-Bay, OH, 43456, USA
Random Fact: Put-in-Bay has a K-12 school that is located in the downtown area.