Put-in-Bay Golf Carts -the preferred mode of transportation
Put-in-Bay Golf Carts Rental Policies & Requirements
- Prices include sales tax, gas, and island map.
- Regular traffic rules and regulations apply to golf carts rented on Put-in-Bay.
- All rentals come filled with gas, so there is no need to be refilled with gas by the renter.
- All rental carts must be returned by our designated closing time unless the overnight option is selected in advance.
- No passengers in excess of designated number are allowed to ride on the golf carts.
- Operators must have a valid driver’s license with them at the time of rental and MUST be at least 18 years of age. Learner’s permits are NOT accepted.
- All participants must sign a registration and release form.
- Renters under the age of 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license must be accompanied by a parent. Rental agreement must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Payment – We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for the required damage/security deposit, and/or cash for rental payment.
- Absolutely no drinking and driving while operating golf carts at Put-in-Bay
Put-in-Bay Golf Carts Information
By far the best way to tour Put-in-Bay is by comfortable smooth riding golf carts from Delaware Golf Cart & Bike rentals. Delaware carts is Put-in-Bay’s only overnight golf cart rental with rates available by the hour, day overnight or weekly. Golf carts on Put-in-Bay are considered licensed motor vehicles and all laws applying to a car apply equally to golf carts.
Delaware Golf Carts can accommodate large groups of up to 450 people. For group bookings, please call the number below.
Delaware Golf Carts offers many different seating configurations including carts that seat 2, 4, 6, and 8 people. All golf carts are street legal and feature tops, seat belts, headlights, taillights, and turn signals. All golf carts from Delaware Carts are gas powered and will run for a week at a time, unlike electric carts which are slower and must be recharged daily, and get progressively slower as your rental period is later in the day.
Put-in-Bay Golf Carts are limited in quantity on the island and reservations are recommended as Golf Carts at Put-in-Bay sell out early. Prices for golf carts are listed below. To reserve your Put-in-Bay golf cart on-line click the link below!
Rates for golf carts are listed below by size, time period, and weekday and weekend (Saturday and Sunday) rates.
|4 Person golf carts||$12.00 per hour or $60 per day|
|6 Person golf carts||$18.00 per hour or $70 per day|
|8 Person golf carts||$22.00 per hour or $90 per day|
|4 Person golf carts||$12.00 per hour or $70 per day|
|6 Person golf carts||$18.00 per hour or $80 per day|
|8 Person golf carts||$22.00 per hour or $100 per day|
Keep any cart overnight through 12 noon the following day for an additional $20.Delaware Carts also offers high-quality beach style cruisers to tour Put-in-Bay. Bicycles may also be rented overnight and for multiple days. Bicycles at Put-in-Bay rent for $15.00 per day or $5.00 per hour. Bicycles may be rented overnight for an additional $5.00 over and above the day rate.
266 Delaware Ave., Put-in-Bay, OH, 43456, USA